| ||Community Education We subsidise the costs of:
An important part of Government’s strategy for ACE
- running courses
- pay for tutor travel & accommodation
- venues and associated resource costs
- Advertise course(s)
- We support the cost of newsletters
- Provide sponsorship for conferences
- Provide day care while participants are at a course
- Network with community organisations
- Offer advice on tertiary education opportunities
- Help source funding for special community projects and provide resources
- Help promote community development.
(adult community education)
are the three national priorities for ACE provision.
- To involve people who have not had positive learning experiences.
- To improve literacy and numeracy skills.
Marlborough Outpost Facilitators
- To strengthen social cohesion.
We have 30 Volunteers who work as community leaders and contacts in their own communities throughout rural Marlborough. Their role is to guage the needs of their community and offer support and courses that run throughout the year.
Facilitators-Volunteers who work as community leaders and contacts.
home | staff | community education | current courses | adviser to schools | early childhood education
REAP Marlborough, 19 George St, PO Box 448 Blenheim.
Ph: 03 578 7848 | Fax: 03 578 9777 | Email: admin @ reapmarlborough.co.nz