Early Childhood Education Adviser - Marlborough
The priority role of the Early Childhood Education Adviser is to provide an advisory service to the Early Childhood Educators of Marlborough and Kaikoura which supports their programmes and the Government’s goals for Early Childhood
REAP Marlborough works throughout the province. Our interest is in helping early childhood educators and parents to provide quality experiences for our youngest children.
We have strong connections with a wide variety of Early Childhood agencies and together, help for parents is very accessible.
We work with Play centres, Preschools, Kindergartens, Play Groups,Kohanga Reo, Health Providers, Plunket, Sport Tasman, Barnardos, Maata Waka, Ministry of Education, Special Education.
What we do
- Parenting programmes, discussing aspects of parenting and child development
- On-site visits
- Professional development for Early Childhood providers
- Providing support and resources
- Support for rural families and communities
- SKIP Programme, positive parenting practices, knowledge about effective discipline. Training the Trainers
- Bookstart Programme, the importance of reading and book language from birth.
- National Children’s Day
- Baby Time Programme
is our Early Childhood Education Adviser.|
DeBoo is involved in Bookstart, Skip and parenting programmes|