Offering a free support service to the school community
The schools of Marlborough value the opportunity to have access to a range of services.
A visiting Fellow will be available to all U1 and U2 schools for Terms 2 and 3 2016.
Selena Tonks, Principal of Grovetown School, Marlborough will work for REAP Marlborough as a secondment from her school.
As an invited ‘friend of the school’ Selena is available for consultation over a wide range of school related matters including curriculum implementations, leadership, school management, pupil management, teaching practice, assessment and community engagement.
Principals can reach Selena at email@example.com
Leadership in Schools
- School self-review
- Strategic planning
- Charter, Target setting, NAG2, reporting to parents
- ERO support (pre or post ERO)
- Appraisal Systems, job descriptions, appointments
- MOE Initiatives
- Leading Change
- Supporting Professional Learning Groups, School clusters
- Sourcing PLD
- Managing staff, building a positive environment
Teaching and Learning
- Teaching as Inquiry
- Curriculum review
- Effective pedagogy, in class support, experimenting with purpose
- Learning Conversations
- Support the move to an innovative learning environment
- Developing middle leaders
- PLD in identified curriculum areas
REAP Marlborough has an up to date library of leadership and teaching resources which are available for any school or early childhood centre to borrow.
The Coach is administered here at REAP Marlborough.
It is only available to schools and youth groups of Marlborough.
Contact REAP Marlborough for more information.